The Beast Raban!

I've been itching to do a follow up sketch to the Feyd drawing I had done a few days ago. I'm really happy I got this sketch in tonight although I'm so sleepy my eyes are gonna bug right out of my skull. I also did another pass on Feyd for kicks but I don't think I can clean it up tonight. I'll probably end up posting it tomorrow. Argh! I want to throw some color on these. I can't wait to do the Baron.




*UPDATE*

Ok, so I didn't want to wait until tomorrow. Here is another sketch pass of Feyd.

4 comments:

Kinman said...

really fresh poses edwin! i can really get into their minds.. or genuinely be intimidated by them..

Jason Johnson said...

These dudes rock. Would love to see you splash some colors on these homey.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kinman! Glad you dug 'em.

J- I plan on getting some colors on these guys eventually...along with the 53247598375 sketches I've been planning on hitting with some color :D

Unknown said...

Thanks Kinman! Glad you dug 'em.

J- I plan on getting some colors on these guys eventually...along with the 53247598375 sketches I've been planning on hitting with some color :D